Aviso: Su navegador (Internet Explorer) no es apto para ver este contenido
Le recomendamos que instale otro navegador como Chrome o Firefox
Interview 1/22/2020 07:00 PM
Miguel Ángel González Barrio interviewed by Juan Lucas
Concert 1/22/2020 07:30 PM
Alina Ibragimova and Cédric Tiberghien
Works by L. van Beethoven
Between 1798 and 1812, Beethoven composed ten violin sonatas. The first three, dedicated to Salieri, were described as strange and difficult. Sonatas nos. 4 and 5 were better received, and the latter would become one of the composer’s most popular works.
- Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)
- 12 variations on "Se vuol ballare" from The Magic Flute by Mozart WoO 40
- Violin Sonata No. 2 in A major Op. 12 No. 2
- Violin Sonata No. 4 in A minor Op. 23
- Ludwig van Beethoven
- Violin Sonata No. 3 in E-flat major Op. 12 No. 3
- Violin Sonata No. 5 in F major Op. 24 "Spring"
- Adagio molto espressivo, from Violin Sonata No. 6 In A major Op. 30 No. 1 (selection)